It’s “Back To School” time at EnglishCentral and no better time to share some resources to help new teachers use EnglishCentral.
This video tutorial outlines the steps on how teachers can get started by;
- Registering – http://www.englishcentral.com/academic
- Adding a class and putting video lessons or courses on the class page
- Assigning goals students must achieve each week or month
- Inviting students by sharing the class page URL/link
- Getting a complete set of reports on student achievement
This Teacher Getting Started Guide PDF will also help teachers set things up. All teachers get a free trial – contact us to activate yours (firstname.lastname@example.org) and experience with a full class, the power of our Academic Premium product. 1,000s of schools already have. Your students will thank you!
Download this video tutorial for offline use and sharing.