1. It brings context and the real world into the classroom
2. It allows students to repeat and get instant feedback.
3. It helps teachers track and deliver individualized content.
4. It makes the curriculum relevant, today and “hip”.
5. It indirectly teaches students how to use technology that will be vital to their futures.
6. Technology liberates and connects once isolated students and classrooms.
Lots more I could add. EnglishCentral does all these and more too…
Watch this presentation of quotes on this topic – sure to motivate you!