- A full transcript of the video audio shown line by line
- The featured and study vocabulary in the video lesson
- Comprehension questions to check student understanding
- Discussion questions to prompt student speaking
- Full video vocabulary list shown by frequency
Transcripts are simple to print. Just click “Video Details” and then “print”. Available to both students and teachers. Here’s an example for the popular video lesson – Do You Speak English?
We will soon make these available as “booklets” for courses. If your students are studying a course, teachers will be able to download the full set of transcripts for the course and use them in class.