Note, some recent videos are very popular but have had less time to get students studying them! So they don’t appear high on the list. Can you recommend a video for others to study or teachers to use in their classroom?
Our Top 10 studied video lessons
1. Pronouncing the /l/ sound. (37,682 views)
– a big surprise but maybe not so much – we started out in Asia and this is a difficult phoneme for many Asians.
– must be that it is a cartoon? Or maybe teachers love this message!
– no doubt star power at work. Plus Lady Gaga has simple language that is easy to understand. Plus, she’s fun!
– an all time favorite of so many because its humor translates across languages. Everyone will laugh.
– I’m surprised this isn’t higher. A classic and immortal message.
– hmmm, I’m surprised. But this was my favorite book as a youngster so much be familiar to many.
– wow, another pronunciation video in the top 10. But we are pronunciation experts!
– star power here and a very popular movie pushed this one up the rankings…
– simple video to show greetings. Very useful with beginners.
– 2 videos in the top 10. Yes, Jobs was a big success in everything.